Automatic translation of this blog page: Terjemahan otomatis hal blog ini

Monday, January 31, 2011

Sebuah Surat dari Amerika

Editorial 31 Januari 2011

Dari: Andrew Hall <info@amistudios.com>
Kepada:
nasbahry.couto@yahoo.co.id
Terkirim: Sen, 31 Januari, 2011 10:22:03
Judul: AMI News Jan 2011
AMI Studios Inc
Web Design and Internet Marketing Services


Starting the New Year
This month’s newsletter is just a quick note to make a few announcements. Things have been pretty busy since the end of 2010 and beginning of the new year so I haven’t had time to sit down and carve out a nicely written newsletter but I wanted to reach out and give you a quick update about what’s happenin around the studio.
An Invitation
Not everyone knows this about me, but I’m something of a recluse. I don’t go out in public very often and when I do it’s typically only to meet with a client or to have lunch with a friend, but as far as social events, I just don’t do’em. The reason I mention this is that I’m stepping out of my comfort zone and attending a social event in support of my good friend, the very talented artist, Andre Hines. Andre is having a soft opening for his new gallery at “First Friday”, this coming Friday, Feb 4th and I will be there to show my support. It would be awesome if you’d come down and join me for some refreshments and drinks and meet Andre. If you had a chance to step back in time and meet Pablo Picasso before he became famous, would you do it? Well, in my opinion Andre has that kind of potential and this would be a great opportunity to check out his work and meet him. It might even be something you can tell your grandkids about someday :D. I’ll be there from 6pm to 7pm and can introduce you to him and I think he’s giving away some free signed prints of his work.
Here’s the location and time:
The Arts Factory
109 East Charleston Boulevard
Las Vegas, NV 89104br
Friday, Feb 4 (6pm - 9pm)

Balasan Surat
Andrew Hall
Thanks for your reply letter, I nasbahry couto from the city of Padang Indonesia, may not be present at the opening of the exhibition in the city of Las Vegas, I also can help you popularize in academic (university) in Indonesia through blogger http://www.visualheritageblog.blogspot . com, one way is, you can send a biography, articles, papers or photos you work with me through my email http://www.nasbahry.couto @ yahoo.co.id.
And I am very happy to have friends like you from a country the United States, so we are here also to see the progress of art in your country.
Nasbahry Couto.

No comments: